ERATOSTHENES S.A. has been operating since the mid 70’s and has become one the of the largest and most specialized consultancies in Greece, offering services to the public and private sectors, and the EU, in the fields of engineering, planning, GIS applications and applied research.
The company is situated in privately owned 1000 m2 facilities on 47 Vafeiochoriou Str. , Athens, Greece.
ERATOSTHENES is organized in the following departments:
- Cadastre Department
- Information Technology Department
- G.I.S. Department
- Transport Studies Department
- Digital Data Department
- Quality Management Department
- Administrative Department
The company holds a 5th class degree in categories 16 (topography), 10 (transport Syudies), a 3ds class degree in categories 13 (hydraulics), 27 (environmental) and a 2nd class degree in category 2 (urban planning).
Taking part in every national programme of Ktimatologio S.A., Ministry of Agriculture, the Cadastral Organizaton and Ministry for the Environment, Physical Planning & Public Works, the company today maintains the richest geodatabase available for the country.
- To satisfy our clients’ requirements with emphasis on high quality and speedy delivery
- To develop new advanced methods and techniques for the organisation, management and execution of our projects
- To constantly follow technological developments which enhance our know-how and productivity
The company’s Quality Management System applied since 1999, is certified as compliant with the standard ELOT EN ISO 9001:2015 in the fields of:
- Remote Sensing, Photogrammetry, Digital Cartography, Geographic Information Systems, Surveying, Cadastre, Urban Planning & IT projects.
- Project Management & Technincal Support
- Development & Distribution of Geographic Digital Data
Furthermore, ERATOSTHENES applies a Information Security Management System, certified as compliant with the standard ELOT EN ISO/IEC 27001:2013 as well as a Business Continuity Management System, certified as compliant with the standard ELOT EN ISO 23001:2019.